Get ADOBE READER
2. Copyright and Trademark Right
The copyright to the information accessible from the Website is possessed by MHI and its affiliated companies and protected under the copyright laws of the relevant countries, treaties and any other applicable laws and regulations. It is prohibited to use for any private use by an individual, or to otherwise use (or copy, modify or distribute) the information on the Website beyond the extent that is authorized by the copyright laws without obtaining a prior approval by MHI.
The trademarks, logos and service marks used on the Website are the properties of MHI and its affiliated companies. No license and right to use such trademarks, logos and service marks are granted to any customer of MHI. It is prohibited to use, divert and reproduce such trademarks, logos and service marks without MHI's approval.
The following actions in accessing to the information on the Website are prohibited:
- Infringing or threatening to infringe MHI's or any third part's own properties or privacy;
- Giving or threatening to give any loss or damage to any third party or MHI;
- Acting or threatening to act against public order and morals;
- Committing or threatening to commit a crime or any act leading to a crime;
- Making any false application or notice including registration of the electronic mail address of any other person;
- Making or preparing to make any business activity or profit-making activity;
- Injuring the honor or credit of MHI or any third party;
- Using or providing, or threatening to use or provide any harmful software program including computer virus;
- Violating or threatening to violate any laws ordinances and regulations; and
- Other acts as MHI determines to be inappropriate.
4. Exemptions (Warranty for Contents)
- MHI takes perfect care in disclosing information on the Website. However, MHI does not warrant and represent that the information on the Website is accurate, useful, secure or suitable for the purposes of users, or safe (against errors or hazards including computer virus). MHI has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with the access to and the use of the Website.
- The information on the Website may be subject to change without notice. The operation of the Website may be suspended or terminated. Also, MHI has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with such change in the information on the Website or such suspension or termination of operation of the Website for any reason.
- The Website provides shareholders and investors with information related to the finance and management of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. and its affiliated companies. This information is offered with no provision of guarantees or any assertion of accuracy.
5. Link Sites
- Any Website of any third party other than MHI that is linked from or to the Website (hereinafter "Link Sites") is operated by such third party on such third party's own responsibility, but not by MHI. Such Link Site should be accessed and used under the use conditions specified for it. MHI has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with the access to or use of such Link Site.
- In linking from the external to the information (including documents and images) on the Website, the user, whether a business concern or an individual, is not required to make any prior application for such linking, provided, however, that such user is required to agree to these requirements for use of the Website and the following "linking conditions"
- MHI has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with linking with the Website.
- It is not promised that the information or URL on the Website will be maintained permanently, but it may be subject to change without notice in principle.
- It is absolutely prohibited to link such a Website with the Website that may lead to infringement of the property rights or any other rights possessed by MHI or interference with MHI's business activities.
- It is absolutely prohibited to link from any Website or mail containing the following information to the Website:
- Information against public order and morals;
- Illegal information;
- Pornographic contents; and
- Information to abuse or defame MHI or its affiliated companies.
- Linking with the Website does not represent or imply any contractual relationship between MHI and such linking party.
6. How to Handle Personal Information on the Website
(1) Security in obtaining personal information
In obtaining the personal information of an MHI customer from the Website, MHI uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and other encrypting means to protect the personal information inputted through a communications link. The SSL is a general technology used for security of communications on Webnet, which can encrypt the input data before it is transmitted over the Internet and prevent the input data from being intercepted or tapped. If you use any browser that is not compatible with the SSL, you could not access to this page from the intranet of your company due to the settings of Firewall or any other software settings.
(2) Collection of Browsing History
The Website collects information from your device in order to improve our services and provide a better user experience. The information collected is for example server access logs including system information and IP address, cookies and web beacons.
The collected information is anonymous and it is not possible to identify any specific individual or user.
You can reject cookies or get a warning when receiving a cookie by setting your browser accordingly. If you reject all cookies, you can still use the website, however some parts might not function properly. Contact the manufacturer or provider of your browser for details on how to change the settings.
MHI cannot have any responsibility for maintaining the security of your personal information on any other Website linked with the Website. If you have any query or inquiry regarding the handling of personal information, make direct access to each relevant Website.
7. Social Networking Services Official Account Community Guidelines
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise provided herein, the access to and the use of the Website, and the application and construction of these requirements for use shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Unless otherwise provided herein, any dispute arising from or in connection with the access to and use of the Website shall finally be settled at the Tokyo District Court as the competent jurisdictional court.